CBSE Admission 2018-19 for 12th
12 for all subjects and boards. Get rating ... Getting good grades in +2 is important to build up a successful career
XII Class Student is based on the CBSE Borad.
The program will be focused on helping the students to improve their performance in the School Half-yearly and final exams in September and February-March respectively which tests the student’s academic capability.We believe in building a strong foundation in Class XII, Class 12th All Subjects Combo Course by Qriyo to find tutors for your child studying in Class 12 at home. We make sure your child. (All boards all class) We do provide coaching class to students in our branch at...
Provides online Mathematics courses and tuitions for students with an interactive learning classes covering the entire Daily Class | Topic Notes | NCERT Solutions | Worksheet | Weekly Tests | Sample Papers & much moreFaculties: -
Our Tutors are working professionals and highly reputed and regarded in their segment/subjects Accounts
Our Explanation of Accounting Basics uses a simple story to introduce important accounting concepts and terminology. It illustrates how transactions will be included in a company's financial statements.Exclusive accounts coaching in Delhi morning and evening batches for working and college students
1. experienced and professional teachers
2. notes will be provided for each subject
3. weekly test and revision classes at the end
4. internal examinations are also conducted
5. extra classes for weaker students
5. doubts are taken on regular basis
6. interactive classes
7. excellent track record
B.STBusiness Studies Coaching classes in Delhi for the students of class 12, all boards, CBSE class 12th Business Studies exam 1. To acquaint students with the dynamic nature and inter-dependent aspects of business.
2. To develop an interest in the theory and practice of business, trade and industry.
3. To familiarize students with theoretical foundations of the process of organizing and managing the operations of a business firm.
4. To help students appreciate the economic and social significance of business activity and the social cost and benefits arising there from.
5. To acquaint students with the practice of managing the operations and resources of business.
6. To enable students to act more effectively and responsibly as consumers, employers, employees and citizens.
7. To develop a business attitude and skills in students.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted Class 12th Economics exam. Get Economics Class Unnati Education Academy Your Search & Social Results Now Unnati Education Academy The strongest and biggest institute nurturing concepts of Economics by using scientific techniques.1. Development of economic reasoning which the learners can apply in their day-to-day life as citizens, workers & consumers
2. Realization of learner’s role in nation building and sensitivity to the economic issues that the nation is facing today
3. Equipment with basic tools of economics & statistics to analyze economic issues
4. Development of understanding that there can be more than on views on any economic issue & necessary skills to argue logically with reasoning.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Political Science Examination for Class 12th. Political science is a social science which deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, and political behavior. It deals extensively with the theory and practice of politics which is commonly thought of as determining of the distribution of power and resourcesPolitics in India after Independence
1. Enable students to become familiar with some of the key political events and figures in the post independence period.
2. Develop skills of political analysis through an understanding of events and processes of recent history.
3. Develop their capacity to link macro processes with micro situations and their own life.
Political TheoryDevelop the skills for logical reasoning and abstraction.
1. Inculcate attention to and respect for viewpoints other than one’s own.
2. Introduce students to the different political thinkers in relation to a concept and in everyday social life.
3. Enable students to meaningfully participate in and develop internal concerns of the political life that surrounds them.
4. Encourage the students to analyse any unexamined prejudices that one may have inherited.
Computer scienceComputer science is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the design and use of computers
1. To understand basics of computers.
2. To develop logic for Problem Solving.
3. To develop problem solving skills and their implementation using C++.
4. To understand and implement the concept of Object Oriented Methodology.
5. To understand the concept of working with Relational Database.
6. To understand the basic concept of Computing Logic.
7. To understand the basic concepts of Communication and Networking technologies